I was listening to a sermon about deadly distractions and drift make us lose our way to God. He mentioned some excuses that people have for not going to church and I thought I share them here.
What if we take those excuses and apply them to EATING.
I stopped eating because…
1. I was forced to eat as a child.
2. People who eat all the time are hypocrites; they aren’t really hungry.
3. There are so many different kinds of food, I can’t decide what to eat.
4. I used to eat, but I got bored and stopped.
5. I only eat on special occasions, like Christmas and Easter.
6. None of my friends will eat with me.
7. I’ll start eating when I get older.
8. I don’t really have time to eat.
9. I don’t believe that eating does anybody any good. It’s just a crutch.
10. Restaurants and grocery stores are only after your money.
Photo Credit: Naija Talkative